Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding Day

Hi Pink Pals

Time for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge, this week we want you to make a Wedding card using any cartridge(s) and any color(s), I worked with the Sweethearts cartridge for my entire card. I hope that you enjoy and all the how to is in the video, my supplies is DCWV papers some fun foam, and a little ribbon with stickles. Thank you for stopping over and if you have any questions or request please feel free to email me at positivelypinke@att.net

Inspired
Pinke




8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!! Wish I had that cart. I have several weddings to attend in the next few months. Thanks for sharing.
    LorraineB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Love the touch of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Truly love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your card. Simple yet elegant. Very nicely done.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete