Thursday, June 24, 2010

You're an Animal

Hi Pink Pals
Hope your Thurday is going well, we are trying to wrap up the work being done on the inside of my house and what a crazy place it is lol!!! I did make this super cute card using Create A Critter and My Pink Stamper stamps, if you have'nt heard yet Robyn just released 4 new stamp sets and they are just FABULOUS!!! go to her site check them out just click her blinkie to the right side of my page. Any way I had made a video for this one but I will not post it because the background has music and a few folks say it is a little to loud (sorry friends) I was trying to keep all the noise from the workers out lol!!! so I made this little guy and used A2 size card base with the DCWV paper stack Safari I hope you enjoy and I will be making new videos today so thank you for stopping over and I hope you come back soon.

Inspired
Pinke

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Good to hear the work in winding down there on the home front. :)

    ReplyDelete