Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bear Hugs Get Well Soon

Hi Pink Pals

Welcome to this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge, use any cartridge(s) and the colors Green, Blue, and White making a get well card. This is a great color combo challeneg and I choose to work with Create A Critter, and Beyond Birthday the cute little bear is mcut with all its layers at 3.5 and the Get Well was cut at 2.5 with both the regular cut and the Shadow cut. I used papers from DCWV, Coredinations, and Goriga I did some finish touches with my Black Gelly Roll pen, some gross grain ribbon with two buttons, to finish the front of my card I added my very fav stamps from My Pink Stamper "Bear Hugs" the newest set of Punny line from Robyn. I hope you enjoy the card and that you are inspired to come play along with us the week at CCCC, I will try to keep up with alll the entery and blog hop but I will be leaving for CHA and be a little busy for the next few days. I thank you all so much for stopping by and hope that you come back.

;)Inspired Huggs
Pinke


10 comments:

  1. Hey Pinke, What a cute card. I'm so glad I found your site through Robin's blog. You've supplied me with countless ideas and helped to spark my creativity. Thanks agian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuper cute card!!! Love the colors!! Have fun at CHA, maybe I'll see you there I'll be there sat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card for this week's challenge Pinke!!!

    Have a great time at CHA!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very cute...have a fantastic weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just awesome!! That little bear is just too too cute!! I'm jealous! Wish I could go to CHA!! Have a wonderful time and be safe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.....so cute it's sure to make anyone feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soooooooooo cute ...
    I want to go with you !!! That's my drean is to go to CHA ... Have a wonderful time ...
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!!! very cute and have a great time...

    ReplyDelete