Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Celebrate Gift Box using Once Upon Princess

Hi Pink Pals

Wow, what a fun filled busy extended weekend, lots of family and friends to keep us busy. Finally able to find alittle my time and do a little crafting to share with everyone and try to get back to my normal routine, I made this little gift box with a templet I found just lying around my house (my tea box) and it worked wonderful and jazzed it up of course with the cricut. I used my Once Upon A Princess cartridge for all the cuts and did a few finish touches with my white Gelly Roll pen, Black Glaze puff pen, and a little ribbon. I hope you enjoy and I do thank you very much for coming by please visit again soon, if you has any questions or request just email me or leave them in the comments are and I will be happy to help out.

;)Inspired Huggs
Pinke





6 comments:

  1. Just too cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your box came out ADORABLE my friend! GREAT Job!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is soooooooooooooooo cool! i can just see filling it with chocolate too! super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! I just loooooove it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Box is very cute gave me a great idea fro a birthday card for my pastor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love it! I have that cartridge and havent used it yet!!! You have given me inspiration! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete