Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Christmas In July

Hi Pink Pals

I know what your thinking Chritmas! so this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge the theme is to make a Christmas card using any cartridge(s) and any color(s), what alot of fun and a great way to get that early start on our Christmas cards that we always need. For my card this week I used Create A Critter, george, and Platin Schoolbook I did some doodle work around the edge with my Gelly white pen and used a dowl rod for the tree trunk, finshed off with a few buttons and called it a card lol!! I hope you enjoy and I thank you  for stopping over and hope that you come back soon.

Inspired Huggs
Pinke




5 comments:

  1. I enjoy your work. You are extremely creative. Can't wait to see your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card- it turned out very well. It's a simple card that has a wonderful country feel. I like that you used the Distress Ink on the edges as well as using the gel pen. Thanks for the project.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Super idea for the tree trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I also love the tree trunk! Super idea!!! Love the stamp and borders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME< I love it looks beautiful love the colors.

    ReplyDelete