Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Forever My Love

Hi Pink Pals

I wanted to share with you this simple but I think elegant card that I made for my dear sweet husband, today is our 8th Wedding Anniversary. I used two font cartridges for the design Storybook and Jasmine my papers are DCWV, Cordinations, and Gorgia, I used my black Gelly Roll fine tip pen added some satin silver gray ribbon. I hope that you enjoy and become inspired to use a font cartridge to create a card, I thnak you so much for stopping by today stay tune because this will be a very busy week I will be leaving for CHA on Thursday EXCITING! and posting lots of fun finds, I will be with Robyn aka My Pink Stamper on Saturday that is just the most exciting of all things about my trip, So my Pink Pals I hope you come back around this week.

Inspired Huggs Pinke





12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the colors you chose! I just may have to make something like this! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH sooo Beautiful, the simple elegant touch is perfect for a guy card.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pinke,
    THis card is beautiful...Love the color coordinations, they ribbon...EVERYTHING...THanks for sharing with...
    Keep Scrappin', Keep Sharin'

    Sweet Scrappy Hugs
    Honey B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This card is really beautiful!! Love the colors and your bow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Happy Anniversary! Have a great time at CHA! Would love to go. Maybe they will have one down here in my neck of the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I'm sure the camera doesn't do it justice.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just beautiful. Happy Anniversary and see you at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! He will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Happy anniversary!!

    Jamie
    www.peacelovescrappyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a beautiful and sophisticated card. TFS and Happy Anniversary :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL! I have been looking around your blog and I think this has to be my favorite card! I love the colors. it came out so elegant! Thanks for sharing... Have a bless day!

    Sweet Hugs,
    Carol L.
    (carolssweetcreations.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete