Friday, July 2, 2010

Keep the Fun Rolling with MPS Color Challenge

Hi Pink Pals

I have just been so inspired and having so much fun for the past day from all the wonderful comments and new friends that I made another card for My Pink Stampers color challenge. It has been so funworking with these colors I'm just amazed because at 1st I was worried about them lol! so with this card I used a flower from Forever Young cut twices the leaf is from Oh I can't remember lol!! which I cut each leaf three times. I used a regular paper punch to make the stem and the cuttlebug embossing for some texture on the layer and the flower, place a little ribbon around the top layer with a slipknot and finished off the trim with my gelly pen. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping over please come back again

Inspired
Pinke

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the flower and the embossing is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see that you were included in the color challege! I think you are so talented! I love your work! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! Love how you used all the colors! You wouldn't think these would go together very well but everyone over there has proven that they do!! Your card is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out awesome. I just love the flower and the stitching. I so need to get an embosser, it really add great detail.
    HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!!!!!! I absolutely love it!!! TFS & thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!! Love how each layering piece "Pops" out the colors so well!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the challenge- this card is darling! My submission for this challenge is the latest entry on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete