Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pink for Monique and A WINNER

Hi Pink Pals

Hope your week is going well, I want to share with you the card I made for the campagin that Robyn aka My Pink Stamper started for a dear friend in the crafting community that has been diagnosed with stage 3 Breast Cancer we want to shower her with cards of inspiration so please follow the link to
MPS http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2010/07/pink-for-monique.html
I used my Pink Journey cartridge for her card made it very simple and the paper is from Memmories Making love it, I hope you join the champaign.
So lets congradulate our WINNER of my 1st give away picked by Random.org #26 Reen
reen said...

Found your blog when you did the so cute jungle party favors and have been loving it ever since.

Just email me Reen at positivelypinke@att.net so I can get your address, I want to thank everyone that commented and joined in my give away there will be more to come so check back often my crafting friends you are all a great Inspiration to me and I thank you very much.

;)Inspired Huggs
Pinke

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!
    Congrats Reen on the win!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinke ~ what a wonderful card~ i really would love to own the Pink Journey cart - my mom and aunt both are survivors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I really like the background paper. It's perfect! My sister-in-law had breast cancer that had spread to 9 lymph nodes - she had surgery and chemo - that was 22 years so far.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is beautiful, I love the paper and I would love to get this cart. thanks for sharing Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! I love all the things you do. Congrats Renee and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!!! Monique is going to love it and I'm sure she'll appreciate all the support from everyone!
    Brandy : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card, Im sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I'm sure she'll love it. I love the way courage stands out.
    Thank you for the prize package. I was so surprised to see my name. I emailed you.

    Shereen

    ReplyDelete