Monday, July 5, 2010

THROWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE

Hi Pink Pals

I made this page layout for the Throwback challenge over at My Creative Time with Miss Emma
http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2010/07/throwback-thursday-challenge-episode58.html
she was a sweetie and extend this weeks deadline for the holidays so I was able to do my Sunday scrapping on Monday lol! we had a wonderful 4th with all my family and friends at our home and I hope your 4th was wonderful as well. This weeks theme for the challenge is baby with the New Arrivel cartridge, I don't have that one so my older carts that I worked with are Paper Pups, Storybook, Platin Schoolbook, and Goerge. My papers are DCWV and Coordination, I used my copic markers to outline the clouds with black and cool gray#3 my Moon was outlined with my Glazed puff pen and all the other outline was completed with my White Gelly Roll pen. I placed the sheer ribbon around the page a couple times, then I placed the picture of Romeo one of my 5 furbabies on the big circle that I stamped baby all around. I hope you enjoy the page and you are inspired thanks for stopping over

Inspired Huggs
Pinke

16 comments:

  1. This is Beautiful!!! I absolutely love the Colors!

    ~Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooooo cute!! Love all those colors. And that sleeping baby is soooo sweet!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! SOOO adorable. I just might have to scraplift this! Great job!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww! I love it! I'm glad to see other people loving their furbabies as much as I do. =D Soooooo pretty!!! Very inspired, Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwe! This is soooo darling!! What a cute pic

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great Job!

    ~Emily
    coolcricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is so darling. I love those clouds and all the detail you did! You are so talented!! Thanks for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You created such a wonderful card. I was originally thinking about my little fur friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love these colors. What a great layout you made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job!! Love the detail and the COLORS:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, this is SOOOO STINKIN CUTE!! I JUST LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THIS AWESOME layout my friend!! I always get excited to see when people scrapbook their furbabies!! I think it is just Priceless! Thank you so much for playing along for my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I love this layout! The colors look great together and the cuts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great job! love all your colors and Romeo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super neat Pinkie! Love your furbaby as well! I have never scrapbooked and I cannot believe that! I make cards all the time and I have tons of picyures that I should scrapbook but have a difficult time getting into it. Thaks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete