Sunday, July 18, 2010

TWO Fabulous Blog Awards

Hey Pink Pals

Happy Sunday to everyone and I hope you get to spend the day crafting and scrapping, spending time with friends and family. I will be scraping as I always do on Sunday and will try to share with you all later because of limited computer access UGHHH!!!! so I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to SHARON, she has been one of my frist and longest followers, always has time to stop over and say a few kind words. Sharon has a super cute blog and is very creative please take a minute and stop by, she was so sweet to give me 2 wonderful blog awards and I am so excited and very greatful. I love blogging and sharing my creations with as many crafters that I can to inspire others is something that Iam passion about and all of your wonderful comments continue to Inspire me to keep doing this blog. So again thank you all very much. Here are the two wonderful Blog Awards thanks Sharon


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards :) Happy Scrapping today! That is what I am looking forward to as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! 2 well deserved awards, you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve these awards. I found your site recently and checked out your cards - they're very good and I like your style. Keep up the good work!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. c0ngtats on the awards You sure deserve them. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card today. Better get my Cricut out & make him chirp out a few things again since you've put me in the mood ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete