Thursday, July 1, 2010

What A Fabulous Day!!!! I'm A My Pink Stamper Designer

Hi Pink Pals
Just more then super EXCITED! I can't stop smiling from the news of becoming a My Pink Stamper designer, I adore Miss Robyn aka MPS and have followed her for the longest time and to become a member of her design team is a dream come true, I want to thank everyone for the kind comments and following along on this journey with me I hope to inspire many and look forward to creating with the other wonderful designers on MPS stop over at My Pink Stamper site to see the other fabulous creations here http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2010/07/announcing-my-pink-designers-july.html  . Here is a picture of my project that I submitted for the design call, I hope you all enjoy and look for some fun exciting things to come!!!

Inspired Huggs
Pinke


 
                                       Animal Kingdom
                                 George and Basic Shapes
                                           Pooh Font
                             Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More
                                      Create a Critter

A Safri party collection made with name plates, hats, and treat holders as well as palm trees for table decorations and the friendly Alligator. Papers used are DCWV Safri stack, Bazzil, and Paper Studio. I used my white gel pen to add a trim and some twine for the treat and name plates, using my puff Ink pen added detail to the animals with google eyes.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I look forward to see all your new creations! I adore Robyn as well!
    Jenny Kozar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, I just love your project!! Congrats Pink E!! I am so excited to get to know you more and to serve with you on the design team.
    HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch both of yall everyday and I'm so excited for you!!!
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Pinke!!! Great job and look forward to seeing more of your projects!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This project is absolutely ADORABLE! Fabulous job and congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Pinke!! This is just awesome!! Love all those fantastic party accessories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Love your projects, super cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats~!!! It will be a lot of fun!

    Pam
    (Previous Design Team Member) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Pink E!! LOVE your project and look forward to seeing more! Hugs, Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Pinky! You are very talented and look forward to seeing all of your new creatiions. I love your videos as I learn so much!
    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Pinke!!! you are very talented and i look forward to seeing your upcoming creations!

    ReplyDelete