Thursday, July 22, 2010

You're A Hoot

Hey Pink Pals

I hope you week is going well and you're getting ready for your weekend, I made this super simple card using two cartridges Give A Hoot and Create A Critter. I was really pleased with these two cartridges together and the final out come of the card, I used DCWV paper and Coredination paper (LOVE) and My Pink Stamper stamps (Punny-ilious) which you must have they are just FABULOUS!!!. SO I hope you enjoy the card and the video, I must say Iam sorry for some of the video I have been moved to another room which I hope will become my new PINK PAD so stay tuned for that lol!!!

;)Inspired Huggs Pinke



11 comments:

  1. So very cute! I love your hand touched finishes with the white ink. It really gives it that polished look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-dore-a-ble!!! love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Pinke! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just great!!! Love that little owl and that tree is awesome! I've got to get the Give a Hoot cart! I'm thinking that I really need it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO cute and colorful! I have both carts, I need to try something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combination! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! Is it for sale anywhere by chance?? I would love to purchase it :)

    Ashley

    uberartist at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete