Wednesday, July 21, 2010

YUMMY!

Hi Pink Pals

Welcome Wednesday and lets have some fun with the Cricut Cardz Challenge, I love this weeks challenge so YUMMY! take any cartridge(s) and any color(s) and make a card using a Cake, Cupcake, candy, or cookies. I used two cartridges for my card this week From My Kitchen and Once Upon A Princess and my papers are from DCWV and Bazzil. I will not have a video this week due to techincal diffculties lol! my laptop is being bad, so I made the card with my Gypsy girl, welded the two tags together that are on From My Kitchen, I used Real Dial Size and made the base 4.25X5.5, then the cake is from sam cart so I placed it on my gypsy screen to fit my card base it was about 3 3/4 size, and then my Ice cream from OUAP I cut at 2 inches. Added a few paper layers and some pop dots with a little ribbon and a touch of stickles and finished off with some all around doodle work with my white Gelly Roll pen, and called it a finished card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love all your wonderful comments I have to say that I have the best followers and Iam so very greatful for all of you.

;)Inspired Huggs Pinke


14 comments:

  1. Love the challenge and you rocked it. Nice color combo. I also like the boldness of the tag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tabbed card from Sweet Treats. Wonderful design and that cake looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! You inspire me to create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!! This card is really "SWEET" Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Makes me want to eat a cupcake:) Sara sent your link as on of the ladies on the blog hop! Looking forward to it. Great blog, TFS.

    Stephanie

    http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Pinke for this week's challenge..had lots of fun with this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pinke,

    Super cute card! Love the tabbed card! I need to look a little closure at the sweet treats cart.:)

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OhMyGosh! This is just tooo yummy!!! Love that tab! The cake and the cupcake are just soooo real looking!! I too want to eat cake now!! Hope your laptop straightens up its act real soon. Can't go long without a video!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving this card!!! Nice job! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this card!! Very creative with the tag on the side!!

    ReplyDelete