Wednesday, August 4, 2010

18 Parental Advisory

Hey Pink Pals

Time for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge, we are doing a Teen Birthday card using any cartridge(s) and any color(s). I used my Indis Art and Mickey Font for this card very simple and love the way it came out, it is a 51/2 X 51/2 card base with the two layers 1/4 inch down each time my numbers are cut at 2 3/4 inch from Mickey Font and the Parental Advisory is cutt at 3 iches? check video:) some funfoam to pop it and a little wrap around with the fabric then its a finished card. I hope you enjoy this simple fun card and are inspired to create, I thank you so much for stopping by and hope you come back soon.

;)Inspired Huggs Pinke




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome love the design..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!! Totally perfect for an 18th B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove it!! The '18' cut from that shiny cardstock is just great!!! Love the other papers and that sentiment from the Indie cart. Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how this turned out! I have two turning 18 soon this year so this is right up my alley! TFS!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute card! Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete