Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catch A Wave

Hi Crafty Friends

So its time for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge, and what a fun color challenge this week and I must start off with a confession of a Blonde, as you will see that my card only has 3 colors Blue, Black, and White. Well the colors for the challenge are Orange, Yellow, Blue, Black, and White so with all the crazy moving around from this room to that table waiting to have my new studio finished I designed with only 3 colors not know/remember the other 2 and said to myself "this is a tuff color combo" LOL!!! so sorry my friends and this is why my card was kept very simple, I did not get to do a video for this week either with not having my space. I would like to tell you all to stay tuned tomorrow for sometime exciting going to be going on here. Have a great day and looking forward to seeing you back tomorrow my crafty friends.

Inspired Huggs Edna (Pinke)


4 comments:

  1. It's a really cute card, even forgetting the color combo. I messed up my DT card for the get well challenge by adding extra colors, and I'm not even blond. Just old and forgetful. LOL I went through the design studio redo last winter so I can relate. I'm sure you'll be happy to start creating in your new space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I'm hoping tomorrow we get to see your new studio!!!! I'm soooo excited for you!! Maybe one of these days I can have a new space but until then, I'm happy enough with mine. Running out of room though!! I just love your wave card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes getting the exact colors and no others is really rough. Oh well, this card turned our just beautifully.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops so you forgot, no big deal the card came out great!!!

    ReplyDelete