Monday, August 23, 2010

Farm Raised

Hi My Pink Crafty Pals

Hope your Monday is off to a GREAT! start, I had a busy weekend with family, friends, and working on some super projects. I want to share with you a card I made using the new Country Life cartridge that I plan on giving to a friend who is a farm girl lol!!! born and raised, the cartridge has alot of fabulous cuts and I really enjoyed making this one. I hope you enjoy and that you come back soon. Please excuse my spelling error on the video lol!!!

Big Pink Hugs Pinke



5 comments:

  1. YeeeHaw! What an awesome card!! I've got to get mine down and do something from it. This is just sooooo cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never in a million years did I think I wanted this cart, THANKS ALOT!! lol This is soooooooo cute!! I love the cord and "straw" they really make it all come together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card. Congrats.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this card and all i can think is Kennt Chesney's She thinks my Tractor's Sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card and now want to get all the cartridges you have ( which is totally impossible)
    You do great work!!
    Big Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete