Monday, August 9, 2010

Have A Grape Day

Hi Pink Pals

Hope yourweek is off to a wonderful start, Iam in the middle ofhaving my craftroom redone:) and things are soooo crazy right now lol!! I can't wait for it to be finished and to share with all of you. So I made this super simple card with a Monday in mind, to get the week started right, I used my Perserves cartridge for this
A2 size (4.25X5.5)card, my papers are from DCWV and Coordintaion I think I remember the cut being at 4 1/4? along with my new Martha Stewert punch some super simple gross grain ribbon with a button and a little finish touch with my white gelly roll pen and my final touch to the card was my stamp from MPS Fruit&Veggie Pun set. I hope you have enjoyed the card and that you become inspired to create, I thank youfor stopping over and hope to see you return soon.

:)Inspired HUggs Pinke



8 comments:

  1. Love it!!! All of the colors are beautiful, TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, that card is lovely. I love the colors, the ribbon and button are such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I just love all of the different shades of purple and green together. That punch
    is great. Goes perfect on this card. Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I have only used my Preserves cart once, I am definetly going to make this card! Also, thanks for the tip on using fun foam for the pop up! That is a great idea and cheap too!
    See ya!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours! Thanks for sharing. I must order the stamp set to use with my Preserves cartridge.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. This makes me want to get out my cart and make some grape days!

    ReplyDelete