Friday, August 6, 2010

Have A Mice Day

Hey Pink Pals

Just finished up this realy super cute card, with the Create A Critter cartridge and of course my very FAV stamps from MPS,  this is A2 size (4.25 X 5.5) I used some DCWV paper and the cutts are Chees 3 3/4 inches and Mouse at 3 1/2 inches added some touches with my gelly roll pens, finished off with a little ribbon and called this a finished card. I hope you enjoy my friends and I thank you for coming by and hope that you come back sooon.

;)Inspired Huggs
Pinke



9 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for the video!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love it! Love it! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new fan and follower. Thanks so much for your amazing ideas.
    Jan from Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and thank for the video. Thanks for sharing. Smiles and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness! This is just sooo sooo cute! I just love your doodling! Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just adorable!! TFS :) I think I may have to copy this card once I buy my MPS stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mousy mouse is simply adorable! The fun foam idea is great too! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete