Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hip Hop Hooray!!! School Day

Hey My Pink Crafty Pals

So everyone is getting in the back to school groove, we only have my son and he is almost finished we do home schooling with him, so all my babies are to big and moving on to bigger and better things in life. I made this super fun card for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge using SYI and Cuttin Up and My Pink Stamper stamp in the video I made a few miss happs but all in all things turned out well lol!!!! I hope that you join us this week for the Back to School theme with any cartridge(s) and any color(s). I thank you for stopping by my friends and I must say sorry about the naked blog but things are happen around here and very soon you will see the super fun stuff I have for all of you.

Big Pink Huggs
Pinke



11 comments:

  1. very cute! love all the little details

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card!!!! Love all the sparkle and doodling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to be on the Cricut Cardz Design Team with you! This is going to be so much fun!! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I am excited to be on the Cricut Cardz Design Team with you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Again I enjoy watching your work and learn so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I am thrilled to be on Team #2 at CCC. Looking forward to seeing everyone's projects.

    Barb S from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Pinke! It is nice to meet you. I am excited on being on the Cricut Cardz Challenge design team with you. I love the way you give so much detail to your cards.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card you created for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete