Sunday, August 1, 2010

Home again!!!!

 Hi Pink Pals

Happy to be home again, so tired but still filled with excitement from my time at CHA, I had no internet service and phone service was not the best so sorry that I could keep on track with some daily post for you. I had so much fun meeting so many wonderful people and then had a wonderful time being a helper with Robyn aka My Pink Stampers two classes. I have a picture that is all the ladies from the class to share and hope you all come back soon I will be posting a video tomorrow.

;)Inspired Huggs Pinke

4 comments:

  1. TFS! I am glad you had lots of fun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great meeting you & getting to help in the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was soooooo good to meet you and work along side of you during the workshop!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo!!! So glad you had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete