Monday, August 2, 2010

Pink Vinyl Project

Hey Pink Pals

Wow, hope your Monday is off to a good start, I have been trying to get myself back together after the CHA, and have to unpack, clean, project deadlines, and some where in there me time lol! I made a video using my Cricut Expression and the Pink Journey cartridge cutting vinyl, I have had a few questions and request so here it is and I hope you enjoy will have some new post coming right along very soon, thank you all so much for stopping by please come back soon.

Inspired Huggs
Pinke



6 comments:

  1. I just love this! Last week we had ScrapCamp at our LSS and one of the nights that I got to go, we did vinyl. I loved it. I love the tin. Will have to hunt some of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have used the vinyl for a few projects but have not tried the KISS method. Your video was very helpful and I think I will give it a try.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your video as I do with everything else that you do.
    keithdeb@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really helped me out! I purchased this vinyl two months ago to decorate my new pink Cricut machine and have been afraid of messing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this video very much. I have never used vinyl, always afraid to but may try now.
    You make it seem so easy.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete