Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rock On Little Diva!!

Hey Pink Pals

Sooooooo EXCITED about this super cute card, forsure EXCITED about the stamps If you have'nt heard yet Robyn aka My Pink Stamper has released a new set of stamps and these are by far my FAVORITE!!!! go to her site and check them all out you are going to love them, http://www.mypinkstamper.com/

I had to make this card and my inspiration for this one is Robyn, she is just a FABULOUS lady and if you have ever had the chance to meet her you know  just what Iam talking about. I love that RObyn has inspired so many people over the years and just keeps giving more, THANK YOU ROBYN this one is for you.
ROCK ON LITTLE DIVA!!!!!!!!




11 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable, I bet Robyn is going to love it. I am loving her stamps too!! Can't wait to play with them!
    HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is super cute!! Love her, she's sooo sassy! Love these new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want this cart!! Your card is so cute! (And so was the previous one!)
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. How colorful and cute. Like the Brittany character.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally Robyn!! So cute - thanks for sharing.

    Jenny Kozar

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a darling card!!! You did a wonderful job!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is so cute, Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card totally rocks!!! I love it!!! Her pink hair is just tooooo cute! Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Congratulations on winning the Picture Keeper. We all need one of those.

    ReplyDelete