Friday, August 27, 2010

Rock Princess Locker Project

Hey My Pink Crafty Pals

So this is a fun project that I did for one of my friends DD, she is going into fourth grade and when they were here for dinner this past weekend she saw some of my Rock Princess cards and just flipped. I showed her the cartridge and told her to look at the book, then she came and showed me the two that she was really having a tuff time to pick a favorite from so I said let's do both LOL!!! Iam just a little girl inside still and just love playing with paper dolls. So I ask her about colors, size, and what she would like to do with them and she said  "Orange/Pink, Big Big, and my locker" so this is just a peek at one of them and the second girl she wanted I finished up with another project that I will be posting in a couple days. Thanks for stopping over and I hope that you find some inspiration and that it gets your Mojo flowing for the weekend my friends.

Big Pink Crafty Huggs
Pinke




11 comments:

  1. Very cute! She will love this as will all of her friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. always great to have something special for the lockers to make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!! I must have this cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky is your friend's daughter?! :)
    That came out great...can't wait to see the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that came out cool!!! shes gonna love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! Her friends are going to be soooo jealous!!! She is going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! adorable!!!! michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. I will now have to buy that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This character is adorable. I am sure the little girl will love it. tfs

    ReplyDelete