Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Batty for You!!!!!

Hey my Crafty Pals

Time for this weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge, and this week the theme is make a Halloween card using the card feature from any cartridge(S) using any color(s). I used my Mini Monster cartridge soooo love this one, and my papers are from DCWV, Core-dinations, and Recollections. I finished this simple little cute guy off with a touch of doodle work using my white gelly roll pen and my silver stickles, then I made a tag with my scrap paper just added some gelly pen doodle work top off with my stamp "Batty for you" from My Pink Stampers Spooky Puns set. I hope you enjoy the card are inspired and join us in this weeks card challenge, thanks so much for stopping over.

Create Hugs
Edna (pinke)






16 comments:

  1. love it! i will have to play around with the card function today. thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this mummy card Edna it is very cute and perfect to make for a child this year for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOoo cute! Gosh now your making me want that cartridge too! I need to win the lotto to support my cricut habit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute card. I'm diggin this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh m'gosh, he is the cutest thing ever! I am totally inspired to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to adorable! I will have to make this one for someone special! Thanks for sharing....)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was suppose to be my comment not my husbands! His email was up not mine. Way to adorable! I will have to make this one for someone special! Thanks for sharing.....)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cute.

    Barb (CCC Team #2)
    Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen the "stones" and the "Irock"(sp?) tool you used for his eyes. That is so cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card and LOVED the video. That iRock (sp?) is now on my WISH LIST -- how cool!
    Thanks for enabling, ha ha.
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I originally found your videos on youTube and have been watching them, and I just now found your blog via My Pink Stamper. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card!! I love how you put this all together. XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! He is tooooo Cute!! Love it!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love him!! He is just adorable! Love the doodling you did! Awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete