Monday, September 20, 2010

Best WItches

Hey My Crafty Pals

Hope your Monday is off to a great start, I had a wonderful weekend with friends and family enjoying the nice weather and crafty stuff of course lol!!!! so I have this fun card to share with you today and hope that you are inspired. I used Happy Hauntings with K& Co, core-dination, and Recollection papers, the bubbles Martha Stewart punch and my ribbon from Micheals, then a touch of Green stickles to "Jazz it up" and the finish touch was my stamp "Best Witches to you" from My Pink Stampers Spooky Pun set. I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for stopping over today and hope that you come back soon.

Creative Hugs
Edna (pinke)



8 comments:

  1. a wonderful monday card. love the papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card have been wanting to try the hat shape on that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is cute!!! Love the stickles on the spider!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute!!! I love the paper you used! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love that witch hat cut. I almost bought that cartridge just for it, but it was out of stock - and I ended up getting Oct 31. Unbelievable - not hat on a Halloween cartridge!! Anyway - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card turned out GREAT! I don't have this cartridge but I see that it would be fun to make cards like this. Thanks.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the patterned paper and that ribbon it perfect!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete