Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Cherry Hello

Hey My Crafty Pals

Hope your week is going well and looking forward to the weekend, I want to share this card I made using the Freshly Picked cartridge, I had alot of fun and as you will see in the video the out come was "Jazzed Up" so all my papers are DCWV, Bazzil, and Georgia Pacific the ribbon from Hobby Lobby, I used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder and the stickles to finish off the card My stamp "A Cherry Hello" from My Pink Stampers Fruit and Veggie Punnies, so that about wraps it up my crafty pals, thanks for coming over and I hope that you were inspired today.

Create Hugs Edna (pinke)

 

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute--I love that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That is so cute! LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Love the stickles for the cherries and leaves and the doodling around really makes everything stand out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cart, but there are tons of little pieces. I don't see too many videos on it, so it was nice to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute! I love your idea of adding the cherries with the stickles much better than cutting out each one! Great card!
    Hugs,
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I think the Stickles turned out better than the paper cherries would have. Cute patterned paper at the bottom.

    Barb. S. (CCC Team #2) Toronto, Canada
    http:barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is too cute!! I love that you used the stickles for the cherries. I love the whole card:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the stickles. a great card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute!! I love the Stickles!! I also love the Fun Foam idea. It may have been out there for awhile, but that is the 1st time I have seen it!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. JUST found you! Great video & I love the creative license to not do exactly as it was created!!! Great ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute idea! I love this card!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so cute!!! I just love every detail!!

    ReplyDelete