Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dazzle!!!!!

Hey my Crafty Pals

Soooo I think I have the entire video thing worked out lol!!! operator error maybe lol!!! I want to share with you this cute card I made using the two cartridges Fabulous Find and Once Upon A Princess. I also used my new fun tool the I Rock what a super fun was to just Jazz Up the creation, I finshed off with the stamp "Dazzle" from My Pink Stampers newest stamp set "Winter Punnies" this is such a cute set for the upcoming season. I hope you enjoy the video and the project I thank you all for stopping over and have a great crafty day.

Create Hugs
Edna (Pinke)



14 comments:

  1. Wow this is adorable:) Great card,so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great great great. I love your color-
    choice!!
    Yours
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO cute! i love how you jazz it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love it! OUAP is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! She rocks and so do you!! I want one of those irocks. Don't get to M's often and when I went last week they were out. Figures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute! I love the way you jazzed her all up. Now I may have to have Fabulous Finds. And the list continues to grow...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a cute card! I too love Fabulous Finds! I just forget to use it! Thanks for reminding me!
    Hugs!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous !!!!!
    scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWW she's so cute!!! I love the I-rock too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card is so cute. I hope I can get that cartridge still! Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pinkie this is so cute love all the colors you chose great job thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!!! :) My 6 year old daughter & I have been wanting Once Upon a Princess (& I keep eyeing Fabulous Finds on Cricut.com to use my reward points on-it seems so versatile)!

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete