Friday, September 10, 2010

Girls Rock!!!!!

Hey My Crafty Pals

Happy Friday to you, I just wanted to share a few pictures with you today on a project I completed to give to my friends daughter. So are you guys ready for this? I made this project using my Yudu!!!! so love it and had completed a video to share but You Tube is not liking me again for some reason lol! but I will be making some other Yudu projects this weekend to share with all of you. I made this super fun and cute tote bag to give her that goes along with the Rocker girls I made for her locker a couple weeks ago if you remember them, and to "Jazz it up" I put the I Rock to it soooo cool with all the gems and the sparkle, added some scrap ribbon to the handles and this was a completed project. So my crafty friends I hope you enjoy the pictures and that you will come back by this weekend for some more Yudu projects with paper of course lol!!! I love to make all kinds of fabulous thing with it So thanks for coming over.

Creative Big Hug
Edna (pinke)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so amazing!! Your friends daughter is going to LOVE it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one lucky girl that is awesome. Would love to see the video on how this was done(bad youtube) I am new with my YUDU and trying to learn it LOL TFS Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rhinestones look great. I'm sure she loved it.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. she will love carrying this tote around. it rocks = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh her friends are going to be sooooo jealous!!!! Awesome tote bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an adorable tote bag!Can you make me one?(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girls Rock is soooo cute. Please show more Yudu videos if possible. I've been thinking about getting one, but would love to see more details. I noticed you had the Yudu when I watched your Craft room video. Great job on the Craft room!
    Thanks
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't ever used multiple colors like that, it looks fun! Very cute project :)

    ReplyDelete