Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Halloween

Hey Crafty Pals

Happy Friday! hope your week has been a good one and that you are getting ready for some crafty weekend fun. I want to share with u this festive Halloween card I made using the Happy Haunting cartridge, some DCWV, Core-dination, and Recollection paper, a touch of Stickles, some ribbon from Hobby Lobby, and my stamp from My Pink Stampers Spooky Pun stamp set. I hope you enjoy and become inspired to create this weekend my friends, thanks for stopping over and please visit again soon.

Big Creative Hugs
Edna (pinke)



10 comments:

  1. Loving the sparkle!!! What a great card :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! The little ribbon is perfect, TFS!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made spooky look cute. good job! the sparkle is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Love your card! I really like that tree!
    Hugs, CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfect...seeing it makes even more anxious for my darn Happy Hauntings cart to get here:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! You amaze me with your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Great cartridge and cute card. Thanks for the demo.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cute cute cute cute!!! Love the stickled moon! Great ribbon and bow! I've got to get some of that black glittered cardstock! :)

    ReplyDelete