Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper Pink Designer Project and A Challenge

Hey all my crafty Pink Pals!

Welcome and thanks for coming over today, My Pink Designer project is a cute "Yummy Bunch" that I made using Happy Hauntings, Mini Monsters, and George Basic Shapes. Each one can hold a sweet treat on the inside to give that little or big goblin you know lol! some of my supplies for this one is Glossy Accents, Stickles, Gelly ROll Pens, Inks, Spell Binders, Ribbon, Crepe paper, and My Pink Stampers Spooky Puns stamp set. Start with your paper base at 5 1/2 X  8 1/2 place on a scor board on the 1 inch mark then scor at the 3 1/2, 4, 6 1/2, and 7 inch marks now fold the scor lines and you have a sweet treat holder. You can decorate any way you like. Thanks so much for stopping over my Pink Pals and hope that you visit again soon for more inspiration. Check back in a few for the HOW-To Video still uploading to You Tube SORRY!

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)












21 comments:

  1. These are adorable ... just wonderful! Thanks for a great idea.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! I might have to try this for some co-worker gifts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are all super cute!! How fun...now I want to make some lol....
    jen(jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just tooooo cute!! Love them all. Can't wait to see the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I love all of them, but my favorite is "Tomb it may concern"! Love the crepe paper borders!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG these are AMAZING!! You have out done yourself..but I absolutely love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always-Absolutely Adorable!! Thanks Pinke!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are adorable, wow you out did yourself again!!! I love the bat one so much. That paper is adorable!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are the cutest cards ever! I love how you matched the background paper. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing. They could be given out on Halloween to neighborhood kids with their names on them. What a great idea Pinke. You are so creative. Thanks so much for the videos. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so cute!! I just love what you came up with :) TFS

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these candy bars!! I couldn't eat the candy bar... I love the wrapper too much! :)

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are ADORABLE! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesomely wicked idea! Seriously this is a great idea. Love the way you made the card. Great video. I think this would be cute idea for any holiday!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these are great!! Love the idea and use of the Spooky Puns. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I Love these. wish I could make these for my sons classroom.
    Minta

    Check out my blog to see my project.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are SO cute and creative. Love them! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzers! What a fun project! Love all the different characters!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Edna,

    I love, love, love these!!! :) I just bought some crepe paper and can't wait to try it! (Did you cut yours to make it thinner?)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your projects PinkE ... always a pleasure seeing what you create. I love these, and couldn't help but scrap-lift your design. These are such a great inexpensive way to share with people at work and neighborhood kids. Thanks for your inspirations. Swing by and see how I did with your design. http://www.inspiredbycreations.blogspot.com
    Blessings, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete