Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Okey Dokey Artichokey

Hi All my Pink Pals

Welcome to Create With Expression and thank you for coming by from My Pink Stampers site, makesure to see all the Pink Designers projects from today. I used my Platin Schoolbook and Preserves for my project cutting the bananna at 2 3/4 inches 11 times and 1 at 2 inches then some inking to the edge, I then place them all together from back to front order to add depth, I used the Platin Schoolbook for the scallop boarder cut at 3/4 inch place my ribbon around my A2 base layer using the cheater method and add bow. My finish touch to this card was to stamp with "Okey Dokey Artichokey" from My Pink Stampers Friut and Veggie Pun stamp set. I hope that you enjoy and are inspired today to create, I thank you very much for stopping over and do hope that you come back very soon.

Creative Hugs
Edna akak (pinke)








19 comments:

  1. Very cute and creative. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - you figured out how to make an artichoke! GREAT JOB MISSY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "artichoke" very fun and creative!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gosh! How creative and smart! I would have never thought to use bananas to make an artichoke!!! Awesome cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I am giggling that you were able to put an artichoke on a card and MAKE IT WORK! This is so darn cute and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card made my day, artichokes are my absolute favorite and the way you made this one is so super creative!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... I'm so excited to have found your site! I LOVE your cards...they are all super cute!!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jen (jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That artichoke looks good enough to eat! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! That is so adorable :) TFS

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you made an artichoke!!!!!! When I saw the phrase on My Pink Stamper's Stamp Set I was sad to realize I didn't have an artichoke. Now I know I can put one together. You are so clever. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, so creative!! I just LOVE this card and that artichoke is adorable! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This has to be one of my favorite cards ever. How creative.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! So creative and it looks fantastic!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. luv your card, thanks for stopping by to visit.
    Maggie
    http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea to use the bananas! Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job. Love it!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is adorable. Very creative. Love it!
    Amber from Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete