Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Snow Adorable

Hey Crafty Pals

I have been trying for the past day to upload the video to this card and still no luck, so I will just post the pictures for you and a little information. i made this card with the WInter Woodland cartridge and used the card feature, I cut the card at 5 1/4 with the tree layers in three colors, I took the newest My Pink Stamper set Winter Punnies and used the three different snow flakes to stamp on the card base with Versmark and applied white embossing powder. I then took a regular paper hole punch and placed the ribbon into each hole and then tied a bow. I then took the stamp Snow Adorable and applied clear embossing powder and placed it on the bow, to finish off the tree tops with a little star dust stickles and called it a done card lol! I hope to have the video problem fixed soon I thank you for stopping by and hope you come back by soon

Create Hugs
Edna

7 comments:

  1. I like this version of your blog the best. Love the snowflakes on the card.

    Barb. S. from Toronto, Canada
    Cricut Cardz Challenge Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the trees and snowflakes. Love all the sparkle!!
    Love the new look of your blog! Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card you´ve made. Its so beautiful and you´ve taken a great color-choice! I love this cartridge !!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout for your blog & the card!!! i love the stickle touch on the trees. thanks for all the work you put into creating everything. it is SO appreciated.

    ReplyDelete