Saturday, September 25, 2010

SWEET!!!!

Hey My Crafty Pals

Happy Weekend to you, hope your having goodtimes with your family and beautiful weather today, I have a fun card to share with you that I made using the Just Because Cards cricut cartridge. The papers I used are from DCWV, Core'dinations, and Recollections, the doodle work was done with my Gelly Roll black pen, some Star Dust  and Red Stickles for the cake sparkle with my ribbon from Hobby Lobby and the finish with my stamp from My Pink Stamper "Sweet". I hope you enjoy and are inspired to create this weekend, thanks so much for stopping over and I hope that you come back soon.

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)




13 comments:

  1. This is sweet!!! Love it! I haven't used any of the cards from mine, just cuts from it for other cards. I'm gonna have to take a day and just use the card feature! This one is soooo cute! Love where you changed the string to a brad on the little tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Yummy!! You did an amazing job on all of the detail! The doodling looks amazing (I still have not mastered that skill). It is absolutely beautiful, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the cutest cards!!!! I love your ideas...
    Super cute...
    jen(jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card love your color choices...
    Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card!!! i wonder who will be the lucky recipient of such a nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a SWEET card. The pink layer is super cute with that yummy cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this cute card, I just bought Just Because Cartrigde this afternoon, I'm excited to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorble! Love your cards!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a yummy cake! lol. super cute card!!! I'm happy to be your newest follower and I can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations! Have a super sweet day!!!

    Hugs,
    Carol L.
    (carolssweetcreations.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card I have just found out about your blog when I read your comment on Creations with Christina so I have just become a subscriber so I am looking forward to watching some of your old posts

    ReplyDelete