Saturday, September 11, 2010

Too Cute To Spook!!!!!

Hey My Crafty Pals

Hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start, I have been playing this morning and have this card I want to share with you, I made this one using my Rock Princess and Mini Monsters cartridges. My papers are K&CO along with Bazzill and Core-dinations, I added some of my favorite elements to "Jazz it up"!! the I Rock some Glossy Accents and little doodle with the Gelly Roll pens, my ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the Brad is from Hobby Lobby last year Halloween collection I finished off with My Pink Stamper stamp "Too Cute To Spook" from the new Spooky Punny set. I hope you enjoy the card and are inspired today to create, Thanks so much for stopping over and I hope that you come by again.

Creative Hugs Edna (Pinke)



9 comments:

  1. i think that this is a great funky card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute! Thanks for the video

    angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very cute! The colors you used are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just soooo cute! Love those colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this card! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete