Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Very Scary!!!

Hey My Crafty Pals

I have a super fun card I want to share and I used a super cool new tool with this one that goes with my cricut expression, Chomas Gel Pens for the cricut, love the many creative possibilities with the gel pens check out the site here http://amychomas.blogspot.com/ your just going to love this. So I used my Happy Haunttings for the card and my papers are from DCWV, Core-dination, and Recollection I used the stamp "very scary" from My Pink Stampers Spooky Punny set, "jazz"it up with my I Rock using purple stones, then added some stickles and alittle glossy accent and some sheer ribbon to pull it all together. I hope you all enjoy and are inspired today thanks for stopping over please come back soon.

Creative Hug Edna(pinke)



4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! That is such a cute frame! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Halloween card. Love that you tried the gel pens. They do a better job than the markers for sure.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it!!!! I have those gel pens but have never used them. Wasn't sure how but I will be giving them a try now!! I bought an irock today at HL!! Used a 40% off coupon. Excited to try it out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete