Sunday, September 26, 2010

You're the Cat's Meow

Hey Crafty Pals

Have a fun simple card for you today that I made using the Rock Princess cartridge, my papers are from Stampin up, Core-dinations, and Recollections. I used the pattern paper from The Paper Studio which is Hobby Lobby store brand, my ribbon is gross grain from hobby lobby, finish touches with some stickles and my black gelly roll pen. I hope you find some inspiration after stopping over today and that you come back again very soon, I thank you all for coming and your wonderful comments.

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)







10 comments:

  1. I just bought the Rock Princess cartridge basically because of all your videos. Thanks for taking the time to make them. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I'm gonna have to get this cart. You have made so many awesome things from it. This one is just awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! I want this one now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! I wonder if you've heard about Papercraft Star yet? We'd love to have you join us by entering some of your fabulous projects in our challenges! There is also time to enter the 25 dollar gift certificate drawing! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute kittie!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the eyelashes. such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute - your cards are the cat's meow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Cute! I will have to check out that cart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable!!! I love it! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just received this cartridge yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete