Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Berry-Licious

Hey My Carafty Friends

Hope your week is moving along well for you, here is the card I made for the Cricut Cardz Challenge today, I used the Perserves cricut cartridge and my Martha punch with some papers from Bazzill and Core-dinations, my cherries are Flocked in two red shades and used my White gelly Roll pen for some doodle work, finished off with the ribbon from Hobby Lobby and then My Pink Stampers "Fruit and Veggie Puns" stamp set. I hope you enjoy this card and are inspired to create thank you for stpping over today and I hope that you comeback again very soon.

Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)





8 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR CARD!!!!
    It is a super cute card.

    Denise
    http://scraps-4-ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh! I love this! The flocking is perfect..it looks simple but the details you did make it really pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy enough to eat...lol
    Just a beautiful card! Love it. Great job.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the doodling that you did!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the flocking. that is what my card needed today. & no need to apologize about your dog. he didn't interfere with your audio at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. By adding the second layer to the leaves, it really added dimension. The flocking looks neat too. Love it!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! With the flocking and the doodling,
    WOW!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not even TRIED this cartridge yet - your sweet CCC card has inspired me to make something with it. Love all your layers and the flocking!!! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete