Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge!!!!

Hey Crafty Friends

I hope this post is coming to you ok. I will be out for a couple of weeks and have set my blog post to schedule so I hope it works well lol!! I will not have any videos up til my return I will be out of the country for awhile so I wanted to set some cards u to keep you intrested in me lol! they will be short, sweet, and picture filled. So this week Cricut cardz challenge is to make a Thanksgiving card using the card feature from any cartridge using any color(s) you like super fun! I used my TBBM cartridge with my Paper Doll Dress Up for the pumpkins added some chalk for some shade then a  few brads and abundle of raffia on the side with a little ribbon to the top, the stamp is from the dollar bin at Joanne. I thank you all for stopping over and hope that you keep coming over while Iam away I do have great things planned for us when I return!!

Creative Hugs


Edna (Pinke)

17 comments:

  1. Love this tag !!! Love all the pumpkins !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea! I just love the rafia on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip! We'll still be here when you get back. I love your tag. It just screams Fall! Can't wait to get this cartridge downloaded to my Gypsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is beautiful. I like the addition of the raffia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag!!! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a Wonderful Tag! The pumpkins look great and so does the raffia on the one side! Very Pretty! Wonderful Job on this weeks Challenge! TFS! :o)
    Theresa (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do believe that this is my favorite of all the cards created this week. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinke this is SUPER.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute tag! Love it. Can't wait for the download for TBBM. Will keep up with your posts while you are going and looking to new ones when you return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job Edna (PinkE)


    Jennifer DT#1

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your work! These are so cute! I love my Imagine and thanks for the great ideas!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this....so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it!!! I love the hinges at the top, the pumpkins and that raffia looks just like corn stalks! Awesome!! Have a wonderful trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think this could be any cuter. Love those pumpkins. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love this Tag, it's so cute. Will definetly miss your videos, have a good trip and look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's such a beautiful pumpkin tag! Love t!

    ReplyDelete