Friday, October 8, 2010

Friends!

Hi My Crafty Pals,

Hope your week is coming to a close for you and your getting ready for the weekend. I have a busy one coming, we are out with friends tonight for some Haunting Fun, and then tomorrow we have a wedding to attend of one of my partners from work. I made this card to share with you and hope that you enjoy I used the Freshly Picked cartridge some paper from Bazzill, Core-dinations, and Recollections. my ribbon is from Micheals and some stickles to finish off the flowers and then used my favorite stamps from My Pink Stamper "Every Day Life" that reads "If friends were flowers I'd pick you". SO my friends I hope that you are inspired today and create something wonderful this weekend, I will be popping back in with some other goodies to share with you, please stop back over soon.

Creative Hugs
Pinke (edna)





12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm inspired!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't stopped by in about a week! Shame on me!! ;0) So many cute things you have created! I love each and every one of them!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am waiting for this cart to arrive at my house...just got it off of ebay. can't wait to see what i can do with it. you made a wonderful composition...as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love it!!! The striped paper on top of the plaid is just wonderful! And then that pot of flowers!! Great card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!! I love it, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I just got this cartridge, I will have to try this cut. I love that you didn't use the tiny cuts. I'm not good with them either and my cricut seems to rip them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great video!!! Thank you for posting link on Cricut Community!!! Might have to consider this cartridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card Pinkie, you do great work. Never heard of a mini bow maker, of course living here in Mexico there are not as many fun things to get here. I struggle with bows too but keep plugging along LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. I can tell why you are one of the My Pink Stamper Designers. You are really talented. Love watching your videos. Keep em coming. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card very beautiful!!! Edna, where can I get the mini bow maker?

    ReplyDelete