Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Girls Rock!

Hey My Crafty Pals

Hope your week is moving along well for you, I have a super fune wall hanging to share with you that I made to put up in my design studio. I used Rock Princess for the entire project and the 12 x 24 mat with the Fit to Page feature for this one, I used papers from K&Co, DCWV, and Core-dinations. I love it and the size is about 15 inches across by about 10 -11 inches in height. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to create something fun and funky today and maybe even for yourself. Thank you for stopping over my friends and please come back again soon.

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)


9 comments:

  1. i think that my daughter will want me to do this to her wall too. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just awesome!!! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this cartridge and I looooove it!! Your project is really cool!!! TFS!! Take Care!! Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!! Love the new blog look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I have not even used my Rock Princess cart yet, but I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice wall art for your studio.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks awesome! I had Rock Princess out this weekend playing... it's such a fun one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute!!! :) It will look great in your studio!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I realy want to get this cart. nned it ads I LOVE it and what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete