Wednesday, October 20, 2010

If The Shoe Fits !!!!

Hey My Crafty Pals!

So I hope your week is moving along for you well, I have been busy working on a few different projects this week. This is a card I want to share with you to keep you in the crafty mood while I return to my studio like a Mad Creator lol!!!! I used the Rock Princess cartridge and the I Rock tool on this fun crad and my favorite stamp set from My Pink Stamper "Everyday Life". So I hope you enjoy and if you watch the video that you see my mess up and that you don't do it lol!!! then tell me if you think the fit it worked. So my friends thank you for coming by and I hope that you return very soon.

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)





12 comments:

  1. Love this card, so cute! I liked the way you put the ribbon up the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That shoe is just so cute :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo stinkin' cute Pinke - looooove it!
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable, love the way you wrapped the ribbon around the card TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute! I love the wrapping of the card too! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GREAT! Cute, cute!!!


    http://jmecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi pinkie....hope you are well. wanted to stop and say hi and your card today is the cutest on the blog-land, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl, this card is really "kickin" it! I love it. You're so creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!! There is always a way to cover up or fix mistakes. That shoe is just soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cute adorable card!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Edna! This is soooooooo super adorable!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pinke,

    First time at your site and I love the card and appreciate you showing us how to fix a mistake. It turned out really nice and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete