Friday, October 22, 2010

Imagine You're Tweet!!

Hey My Crafty Pals,

Hope your week has been good and your ready to start a fun filled weekend with friends, family and lots of crafty time lol!! I have been playing around with my new Imagine and what super creative fun I am having, the creative ability with this machine is just AMAZING!!! I wanted to share them with you today and I will also be submitting to the DT call out with them so wish me some creative lucky. I used the Best Friends cartridge for this card and some crepe paper for the boarder along with some paper twine, I used my inks for the edge and some pop dots. I wanted to do the video to post with but You Tube is have ISSUE with me lol! SO thanks for looking my friends and hope to see you back again very soon.

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)



6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love your Imagine!!! Super cute card!
    Hugs,
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just sooooo cute!! Love the ruffle at the bottom! Good luck with the DT call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is tweet!! Love that cute little birdie!

    ReplyDelete