Friday, October 22, 2010

Just Because

Hey Crafters!

I know another post lol!! I have a couple that are for the DT Submission so I will be sharing a few with you today, for this project I used my Platin Schoolbook for the tag and filled it with the pattern from Best Friends cartridge and the Bird with the Branch is also from the Best Friend cartridge, I added some pop dots and alittle ribbon with button at the top fished the edges with soe Tim Holtz ink and the stamped with My Pink Stampers "Everyday Life " set. I hope you enjoy the other post today and Thank You for coming over my friends.

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)



4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love all of the colors, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just looooove this! That little birdie is adorable. And the button and ribbon at the top is great! :)

    ReplyDelete