Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Pink Designer Winter Project!!

Hey My Crafty Pals

Today I will post my last Pink Designer project for My Pink Stamper, our term is over and it has been  an ABSOLUTE BLAST!!!! being part of Robyn projects, challenges, and everything in the middle. I have been very blessed with meeting so many wonderful crafters being part of the Pink Designer crew and hope that you all continue to stop over from time to time, so with all that said let's get on to the super fun part of the post lol!!! and makesure you stop over at all the other FABULOUS Pink Designer blogs to see the wonderful creations they have made to inspire us all, what an honor it has been creating with all of them.

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)






16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love those colors, and the phrase is so sweet! I really like it a lot!!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! That's one of my favorite stamps, just haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!!! Love the stamp and the beautiful colors you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Edna! I really love that sentiment and your colors go really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment and colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect colors! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! So simple and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!!! The colors are just perfect! The sentiment is beautiful! Awesome card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all your projects & i hope that you post your stuff as you always do even though you are no longer a part of the pink designer crew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful, elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was the sentament I was planning to use but it just did not happen. Your card is so beautiful!!! I LOVE every detail!! It has been such a blast creating along with all of you girl!
    HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very beautiful and elegant card! The colors u used are perfect! I love your card... hope you have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very nice card.

    http://jmecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete