Monday, October 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge!!!!!

Hey My Crafty Pals

It is time for a challenge fro My Pink Stamper today, the challenge is to ake something for someone else and I chose to make my DH some of my homemade brownies from scatch that he just loves and has bee asking for over two weeks now lol!!! so this challenge worked out perfect for me. I used my Sweet Treats cartridge and my papers are from DCWV, Core-dinations, and Recollection. I added some stickles to give it some bling and finished off with my stamo from My Pink Stampers "Spooky Puns" set. I hope that you are inspired and can come play along with us, thank you so much for stopping over and please come back soon my friends.

Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)




7 comments:

  1. love this card and the colors wow very nice thanks for sharing, I always like to visit your blog and you :) Debbie @http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this card! Can't wait to try something like this--Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!! Love all the sparkle and shine!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it super cute!!!
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this Edna. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! How SWEET! I love this card! The colors are just beautiful! and I sure hope your DH loved his treat!
    Hugs!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - I'm your newest follower! Thanks for your comment on my entry!

    ReplyDelete