Friday, October 29, 2010

Warmest Winter Wishes!!

Hey Crafty Crafters!!

I hope your all having a great week and getting ready for your weekend, this is a card I made using the Winter Woodland cartridge that I really enjoy using I love the way the colors came together I used scraps so that always makes me very happy. I added a little sticklesto the branches and finished off with My Pink Stamper Winter Puns stamp "Warmest Winter Wishes". I can't wait to get back home to my crafty studio and start working on the wonderful things I have planned for us Lol!! Thank you for stopping over today my friends and hope you comeback over again soon.

Creative Hugs


Edna(Pinke)

9 comments:

  1. Hope you are having fun, Edna! This is just a lovely card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the colors you used and the buds on the branch, great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful. I love the colors, the balance of the layout...wow. Really inspiring...

    Patti
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the colors you chose...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the background paper.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful! Love the 'snow' on the branches!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card!!! I love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete