Monday, October 18, 2010

Yudu!!! I Do and It's Spooky

Hey My Crafty Pals

I hope your weekend was wonderful and filled with family and friends, I have a project that I finished this weekend to share with you and I used a different tool this time, My Yudu! Yes I used it to make this super cute Halloween page.  I Used the Happy Haunting cartridge to cut the Cat out and burn as my image on this scrap page, I added some crape paper for the ruffle, my papers are DCWV, Core-dinations, and Recollection, I used some Tim Holtz Black Soot ink for the edges and added a hand stitch on the leftside, a few brads, my IRock for the Cat eyes and a finish touch with My Pink Stamper "Spooky Puns" Stamp.
I hope you all enjoy I know my usal is cards and I love to scrap my family so I really wanted to share this new fun project with you. Thank You for staopping over today I hope that you are inspired and will comeback soon.

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)




7 comments:

  1. That is a super cute card! Thanks for the tutorial on the yudu, I've been wondering what that machine does.

    Hugs
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to see you in front of the camera in this video. Your project turned out very nicely. The Yudo may be a bit fiddley for some crafters but it would be very useful for your layouts. Great job!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! How awesome!! I really didn't know what you used a Yudo for. This is just great!! I love it and your layout is awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That so neat! great job!

    http://jmecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinke, I envy you. I have wanted a Yudu for a couple of years now. I watch it on HSN everytime it is on & debate now or wait... I just got my Cricut E in May & Gypsy two wks ago. The Yudu is next on my list. Also, the cat... I have a Black Persian named Maximus, but we call him BooBoo. We got him two years ago right before Halloween.
    Thanks so much for the video. I watch you everytime you have one.
    Thanks
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edna, that is SO COOL! Love how it turned out! My Yudu is sitting on floor in my craft room still waiting to be used. I need to set up another table... that thing is HUGE! Think I'll come back and watch your video and maybe finally get inspired to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to thank you for the awesome video!!! I have had the yudu for almost a year and I haven't used it. After watching your video, I will be making something soon! I HOPE. lol. Have a blessed day!

    Hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete