Saturday, November 20, 2010

Get Whale Soon!

Hey My Crafty Friends!

I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start, I have been working for the past two days with my laptop trying to recover the programs and fixs some problems and have had no luck. I am sooo upset with the crash of it and will have to work from my DH desktop for a while so this will be very interesting lol!!! I will be spending my day today making some new videos and projects and hope to beable to have the up and running by Monday. I hope you can hang in there with me, this is a card Imade using my Gypsy to weld the ovals together from George Basic Shapes and the the little cute Whale is from Create a Critter, my papers are from DCWV, Core-dinations, and Georgia Pacific. I finished this little sweetie off with a stamp from My Pink Stampers Punnylicious set, so I hope you enjoy the card and have a wonderful weekend my friends and I hope to back and broadcasting very soon lol!

Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)



15 comments:

  1. Cute - what an adorable card.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Card!!! Never used this cut out from the cart yet. Will have to do something with it soon. Love the color combo used and white pen dotting on the whalw. Great Work!!!
    TFS...
    Sweet Creations...
    www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I'm a punny girl so of course, I love this card! Hadn't dropped by in a bit, so I thought I'd see what you were up to.... LOTS. Bravo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing. Have a super weekend.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I just love the whale! :) TFS! :) I hope everything goes well with the laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, your card is so cute! I lve the splash of color form the pattern paper! Have a blessed weekend ;0).
    Hugs, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! That card would make anyone feel better.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a CUTE card. I love the shape.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry about your computer woes - I have felt your pain:-) nice card and congrats on the grand baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How super duper cute!!! Love how you made the card itself and that little whale is great! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute card. but i was sure that the next project you shared would be a card to the sweet baby in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. I am loving my Gypsy. Thanks for your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Edna, when you get a moment, stop by my blog. I have an award waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete