Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Imagination Thursday!!!!

Hey My Crafty Friends!

I sooo look forward to sharing my Imagine projects with you all on Thursdays, makesure that you also visit http://imaginecritters.blogspot.com/ for other wonderful projects with some of the other fabulous designers. I could not get my video to upload, with afew diffcult cliches from my laptop I think so with that said I have a few more pictures then normal. If you would like the recipe just pop over to the I-Blog. I thank you all for stopping by and will be trouble shooting the You Tube thing this evening so want it fixed lol!!! I miss you guys silly right! So this page is for can you guess it? Kiyren my grandson:) I used the Cricut Imagine stocck imagies and then the Nursery Tails Imagine cartridge, also I used the Pooh Font cricut cartridge all the colors and shade is from the Imagine cartridge and is very beautiful. I hope you all enjoy and I will forsure be back super soon with a video and a fun project using the  Nifty Fifties cartridge (My Fav).

Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)






3 comments: