Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Winter!!

Hey Crafty Crafters,

I made this really very simple card using the Winter Woodland cartridge and some Kraft cardstock for the base, the paper is Core-dinations and I just love that stuff it just cuts like butter in the cricut, I used My Pink Stampers Winter Pun stamp set and heat embossed with white embossing powder finished off with a cute checker ribbon from the Micheals dollar bin and that is a finished card my friends, Thank you so much for stopping over and I hope you return again soon. I only have a afew days left and I will be home YEAAAA!!! and then we willl start the fun stuff lol!!!

Creative Hugs
Edna (Pinke)


10 comments:

  1. That is so adorable :) TFS

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the ribbon you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, it looks so nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute one.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just soooo pretty! And I love that ribbon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning in its simplicity. More, more lets see more!

    ReplyDelete